Grade 5 Spelling
Unit 6, Week 5
If your child passes their spelling pre-test on Wednesday, they do not have to complete the spelling homework on Wednesday or Thursday nights. This is their reward for working hard and studying their words.
- Kleenex (lots of it J)
- Printer Paper
- Wide Ruled Notebook Paper
- Extra 3X5 cards
- Skinny and regular size Whiteboard markers for student whiteboards.
Supply List: Required
- 2 three-ring binders for Homework and Writing (-at least a 1 inch.)
- 4 WIDERULED spiral notebooks (70 page no larger) labeled: English/Language Arts, Math, Social Studies, and Science.
- Index cards (ONLY 3X5 cards are accepted)
- Colored Pencils (MUST be 12 count no more.)
How to Join School Fusion!!!!
In order to "Join This FusionPage," you will need your student's school ID number to create your account. This can be accomplished by clicking the "Parents" tab at the top of the page and then selecting "Create Parent Web Site Account." Please contact me, email@example.com, if you need your student's ID number. It is important to have access to this page throughout the year. If you haven't signed your child up already, please do so as soon as possible.
Our Class Schedule:
Music: 1:55 pm-2:25 pm Monday
P.E: 11:40 am-12:30 pm Tuesday and Thursday
Buddies: 10:30 am-11:00 am Tuesday
Computer: 8:45 am-9:35 am Wednesday
Library: 10:30 am-11:00 am Friday
AR Book FinderHere is a link that can help you find your child's' book level. Discovery Channel for Kids!This web site was designed to help students to dicovery endless possibilities while exploring the web. The Discovery Channel is a personal ticket to worlds
most people dream about seeing some day.
FunBrainFunbrain.com is an interactive Language Arts and Math site that will give students feedback
while they are interacting with the site.
Khan AcademyA helpful math, science, and world history site. MathThis is the online link to the District adopted math curriculum. From this sight students and parents can • Brain Teasers (Word Problems with directions, questions, hints, and solutions)
• eGames (to support math standards)
• emanipulatives (to support math standards
• eGlossary (math terms and their definitions)
• Test-Taking Tips (strategies)
• Extra Help (for many of the more difficult concepts)
• STAR Test Prep (multiple choice practice)
• Extra Practice (multiple choice)
• Data Place (surveys & graphing)
Additionally, Kindergarten has Math Lingo and 6th grade has Animated Math & Home Tutor.
ScholasticThe Schoolastic website has interacitve games in science as well as a homework hub that has many different types of homework help. There are also downloadable trial games
and a book central icon that reviews current books that you
can purchase through Schoolastic.
Spelling CitySpelling games and extra practice.
My direct homepage for the class.